Tester call for Crochet: Realistic Pup

I need testers for my Realistic Pup - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 31
Additional Requirements: no yarn/colour requirements
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey guys! I’m back again with another pattern needing testing! This time it’s a realistic(ish) puppy that I made as a birthday gift, and it is based off of her dog! Btw she loves it so much <33

Anyways, the due date is May 31, so you’ll have plenty of time! However, if you end up needing an extension, please message me, I’ll be willing to allow extra time!

There are no yarn or colour requirements, so feel free to do whatever you’d like! You can custom make it for your dog as well! I also don’t require you to make a journal, but I do appreciate them.

And lastly, I hope you all enjoy my pattern, thanks in advance to everyone who applies! I can’t wait to see all the puppies!

63 Likes

aw that is so cute and very realistic! nice work and good luck

6 Likes

Awww it’s so cute! Sadly​:disappointed:I don’t have yarn or time , to test but I LOVE this pup!

4 Likes

UVPIRYESTICPUVOYZ6E I dont even care that im already testing your other puppy bc this is SO FRIGGIN CUTE AHHHHH

5 Likes

wow this is amazing! It’s VERY realistic
unfortunately i cant test bc dont have enough yarn but gl w testing

5 Likes

It looks amazing and so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Aw that’s fine; thanks so much!

4 Likes

Haha TYSMMMMM :blush:

5 Likes

Aww thank youuuu :blush: it’s fine i get it lol

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Aghhhhhh this looks so so so so so amazing!!! I would love to test this for you!

3 Likes

Thank you so muchhh :smiling_face: ofc I accepted you!

3 Likes

Awh this is adorable!!! I love the shaping of the body. I will keep my eyes out for the release!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

He’s so cute!!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Omgggg do you plan on making a cat pattern anytime soon? :heart_eyes: Ive been wanting to make one to gift my vets that have been lookong after my kitty :pleading_face:

2 Likes

This is so cute

1 Like

Super cute! Love to test in chenille!

1 Like