Tester call for Crochet: Ridge Riot Bikini Top

Looking for testers for my Ridge Riot Bikini Top - Crochet ePattern

The top works up fairly quickly and the pattern comes with pictures as a guide :))

Due Date: 1 month after receiving the pattern

Additional Requirements:
To test this pattern you may either test it as a solid colour or use multiple colours, how many colours you use us up to you.

• intermediate skill level
  • 4mm hook
  • 150 grams of 8 ply cotton or a worsted weight yarn

:yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn::heart_on_fire::yarn:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Ridge Riot Bikini Top

23 Likes

this is adorable!! may apply later if i hv the chance ^^

4 Likes

Thank you! Xx

3 Likes

Omg it looks so gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Thank you sm :sob::heart:

3 Likes

Beautiful top!! If I wasn’t tied up in pattern tests and final exams already I would apply!!! :sob::sob::sob:

Edit: I lied I finished a final early to free up some time! I’m applying :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s so cute! If I where chosen as tester I would rather use an orange blue black or pink to make this pattern​:heart: when do you think you’ll be choosing testers?

2 Likes

Ahahah I feel that :sob::joy:
The cups take me about an hour each to make so it’s not a huge project but I’m happy for time extensions if needed xx

2 Likes

Those colours sound lovely omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thanks for applying! I’ll be choosing within the next week xx

1 Like

I would love to test this!! :))

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.