Tester call for Crochet: Rubber Ducky (no sew!)

I need testers for my Rubber Ducky (no sew!) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 20
Additional Requirements: no yarn or colour requirements
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hey guys! Here’s another tester call for my no sew rubber ducky! I know I’ve posted lots of tester calls recently, but after this it should slow down, for a while at least. This was made a while ago as a custom for my best friend @LatteCrochet because she is obsessed with rubber ducks.

The due date will be May 20, which is a bit less than a month from now. If you end up needing any more time, please message me and I’ll be willing to allow an extension!

There are no yarn or colour requirements, so feel free to do whatever you’d like! I won’t require you to make a journal, but I really appreciate it!

I really appreciate all of you who apply, I love to hear everyone’s feedback and opinions, even if it’s just saying you think it would look better with a different technique. Thanks in advance to everyone who applies, I can’t wait to see all the duckies!

45 Likes

why so cute tho :sob: :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

Ok I have to test this lil cutie! My 22 yr old loves to collect rubber ducks.

7 Likes

girly you cant just keep posting tester calls for all this cute stuff without expecting me to apply- :sob:

3 Likes

Haha thanks :blush:

3 Likes

Cuteee!!! I am not able to test, but gl!! :heart:

2 Likes

Ooh tha sounds amazing, I’d love for you to test!

3 Likes

Lol sorry I’ll take a little break after this one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! No worries, you can get it when it’s released!

2 Likes

Yay!! Ofc I will, it’s so adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sooooooooo cute!!!

2 Likes

is it going to be a paid pattern i cant test now but would like to make at some point

2 Likes

omgg, so cute! i’d love to test <3 xx

2 Likes

I would love to test. He looks cute.

2 Likes

Sooooo cute!

2 Likes

OMG THAT IS SOOO CUTE! I am testing some other stuff at the moment but Good Luck!!

2 Likes

Thank youuuu :smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s going to be free, so you can get it once it’s released!

2 Likes

Tysmmmm :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll accept you!

3 Likes