Tester call for Crochet: S’more Bear

Hi everyone!! This is my new pattern!! It is a S’more bear. I am so excited about this pattern! If you are interested, please read the requirements. :blush:

:polar_bear: I will be picking 6-7 testers

:polar_bear: I will be picking testers on December 30

:polar_bear: There are no yarn size/weight/type requirements

:polar_bear: The due date is January 6

:polar_bear: Please use light brown for the graham crackers, dark brown for the chocolate, and white for the marshmallow bear

:polar_bear: If you are picked you will need to tell me about how long it took you to make

:polar_bear: If you want to test, apply, then comment :flatbread::chocolate_bar::bear::flatbread: in the comments and what weight yarn and hook size you would be using

:polar_bear: This will be a paid pattern

:polar_bear: If you have any questions, let me know :blush:

:polar_bear: Extra pictures :point_down:

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
21 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!

3 Likes

:flatbread::chocolate_bar::bear::flatbread:looks adorable! Id love to test!!! I would use a 5.00MM hook and all Premier basix chenille brights yarn i dont know how to know the weight but it says #6 super bulky if that helps.

3 Likes

Aww hes so cute! Unfortunately i cant test cause i dont have all the colours, but good luck with testing!

4 Likes

:flatbread::chocolate_bar::bear::flatbread: So cute! I would use 4.00mm hook with medium weight 4 acrylic yarn!

3 Likes

SO CUTE! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:flatbread::chocolate_bar::bear::flatbread: Adorable pattern!!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.