Tester call for Crochet: Sitting Cow Cutie!

Looking for testers for my cow pattern! Pattern has instructions for the cow itself and a little strawberry hat for your cow so I’m looking for people interested in testing the cow and the hat! - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

62 Likes

wow! so cute! when is the deadline?

11 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sending the pattern to testers on the 15th, and the deadline will be on the 29th!

12 Likes

CUTEE, i’d love to test!!! i love cows :sob:🫶🏻

6 Likes

What an adorable pattern! I love cows​:heart_eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Cows :heart_eyes:
Do you have any yarn requirement?

8 Likes

Theres no requirements! I have yet to try acrylic yarn with the pattern but I’m sure it would work fine!

8 Likes

Super cute! I applied!! :]

4 Likes

Absolutely adorable!! Applied :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, I love your moo-moos!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: It would be fabtastic to test this sweetheart out​:face_holding_back_tears:🩷

6 Likes

AAAAH!! Theyre so cute! I love them! Im definitely applying

5 Likes

Just applied!! These are absolutely adorable! :cow: :strawberry:

5 Likes

I would gladdly teat for you

5 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS!!! 🩷:cow2:🩷 This is so cute! I am making a collection of strawberry animals and haven’t crocheted a cow yet even though I have wanted to since I first started crocheting. I would absolutely love to test one of these for you! They are absolutely adorable! I recently got some new pink, white, and green velvety yarn. I would be blessed to test this for you 🩷

4 Likes

@DinosaursAreSad

3 Likes

Would love to be chosen. This cow is adorable. Been looking for a cute pattern to use for a gift for a cow lover.

4 Likes

Omg the hat! It’s so cute :sob:
I’d love to help test if you need some more people!

4 Likes

I would love to test for you!

4 Likes

This is so cute! I’d love to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Omg I’m in love! Just applied :heartpulse::cow:

4 Likes