Tester call for Crochet: Skitty 2.0

Let’s try this again everyone!

I need testers for my Skitty - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Some of you may have seen a testing call in September for a Skitty. Well, the testing occurred, I wasn’t happy with the pattern, and I had some help with some of the technical details of my pattern through the testing.
So, interested in testing the (hopefully) final version of Skitty? Please read my requirements below.

I will pick testers will be picked by Dec 20th 5:00 pm EST
Testing/journal is due Dec 31st
I will release the pattern in Jan 2024

Requirements:

• Journal (at least a photo of the finished product, as well as what yarn weight and hook size you used.)
  • Provide feedback or suggestions
  • Communicate with me or in the chat!

I have no yarn requirements (I would use a yellow/pink to stay true to the Pokemon), but I ask that you let me know what yarn weight you intend to use!

16 Likes

So cute!! What is the stitch number for the biggest row?

2 Likes

The head has the most rounds, and it’s largest round is 36 stitches!

2 Likes

Awesome! I applied! I would use super bulky yarn :smiling_face:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: This is so cute! I love skitty!

2 Likes

that is super cute, and I have applied to this must-have!

… I hope I have enough yellow blanket yarn to do this or my skitty’s going to be hodgepodge… ponders doing patchwork colors if I get picked

… I like the idea of a patchwork skitty. XD (Wrong season, Ru!)

(Also I have tons of regular yarn so if I don’t have enough blanket would probably experiment in those colors.)

2 Likes

as I said I don’t have yarn requirements, so do what works best for you!
also, hello again :slight_smile: . hopefully this pattern works better than the last one

1 Like

I… Completely spaced on the last one. I will not on this one if chosen. ^-^

1 Like

I love skitty! Can’t wait for it to be done. I wonder if anyone is gonna do a shiny one.

1 Like

Skitty is one of my nieces favorite pokemons! so i know she will be so excited to see me make this one if i get picked :smile:

1 Like

This is adorable!

1 Like

I would love to test! I use 5 ply milk cotton yarn with a 2.20mm hook!

1 Like

Super excited for this one, I love Skitty :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have these exact colours in worsted weight, if I’m chosen that’s what I’ll make it in, probably with a 4mm/4.5mm hook. I’d have to have a play with those. I adore Pokémon so would love to test this for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.