Tester call for Crochet: Snow Cone Bear

whoops- forgot to say my fave :sob: I love sorbet, ice pops, and snow cones ofc x3

2 Likes

I forgot about sorbet :smiling_face_with_tear: so good

3 Likes

I cant believe I forgot my favorite summer treat :sob::sob::sob: I love Icees!

2 Likes

Hmmm I don’t know about my favorite. :thinking: I enjoy fresh fruit and ice cream. Italian ice is also a favorite.

2 Likes

Greetings,

Any type of granita, slushie, or Italian Ice. :cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

That is so cute! My favorite summer treats are snow cones or ice cream.:icecream::ice_cream:

2 Likes

I love frozen lemonade and mint chocolate chip ice cream (:

2 Likes

Hello, I would love to test this in size 4 yarn. My favorite summer treat is Icecream.

2 Likes

I like :ice_cream::watermelon:

2 Likes

This is so adorable!! I’d love to test it : D My fav summer treat is shaved ice :shaved_ice:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this x my favourite summer treat has got to be slushies or fruit salad x

3 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love frozen lemonade or water melon juice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

l WOULD LOVE TO TEST!!! :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

2 Likes

Im so excited for thursday!! I really hope I get picked its so cute :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Hiya! I would love to test this pattern! My favourite summer treat has always been shaved ice ever since I was little! Definitely any blue flavour! 🩵

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Super cute​:heart: my favourite treat is :watermelon::strawberry::kiwi_fruit:

2 Likes

Wow!
Thank you all SO much for your interest in testing my pattern!
I’m probably going to approve more than I originally said, as I would like a variety of testers for everyone’s input.
I’m going to look through everyone who applied and pick testers today :blush:
I really appreciate you all and I’m happy to see how many of you like the pattern.
I was super nervous to announce my first pattern.

6 Likes

Not sure if u picked but this is adorable and I have the perfect colors for it!

3 Likes