Tester call for Crochet: Snow Cone Bear

*Thank you all so much to those who applied, I will have more patterns coming out in the future, and would love for you guys to apply again then!

Testers have been chosen!

Hello lovelies!

I have been working on a collaboration with some wonderful people, and the actual release date for the patterns is still to be determined.

However, I need testers for my first pattern, Snow Cone Bear - Crochet ePattern
This will be a paid pattern after it is released ($4.00)

:shaved_ice: I will be choosing testers 2024-04-25T04:00:00Z
:shaved_ice: Depending upon interest, I will pick between 8-10 testers
:shaved_ice: Pattern will be gifted upon completion!

:shaved_ice: Due Date: 2024-05-13T04:00:00Z

:shaved_ice: There are no yarn requirements for testing
:shaved_ice: I used sweet snuggles lite with a 6mm hook to create the one in the picture, for reference, though

:shaved_ice: There are color changes, and sewing pieces on, however you could avoid color changes by using one color for the shaved ice. You can choose any colors to use.

Requirements:
:shaved_ice: Journal
:shaved_ice: Yarn weight and hook size used in journal
:shaved_ice: Communication in group chat
:shaved_ice: Good quality photo(s) of finished project

Thank you so much for reading and your interest in the pattern!
If you have read everything, and would like to test, let me know what your favorite summer treat is! :watermelon: :icecream: :shaved_ice: :bubble_tea: :cup_with_straw: :lemon:
(like ice cream, shaved ice, cold lemonade, etc)

Click pattern photo to apply:

46 Likes

This is so cute! I’d love to test. :icecream:

4 Likes

This is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test! :watermelon: :ice_cream: :icecream: (I always love icecream)

4 Likes

I would love to test! My favorite summer treat was the Splish Splash flavored :ice_cream: ice cream from Baskin Robbins as a kid. To this day, I haven’t found an ice cream flavor like it - and it was a promo flavor for Surf’s Up :sob:

3 Likes

AAAA- i love this :0 id love to test!!

3 Likes

Ice lollies

2 Likes

That’s the worst! I love cotton candy ice cream and they did a limited time run of cotton candy for the Barbie movie release at one of the popular ice cream places and now it’s so hard to find cotton candy ice cream. So I know how that is.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your interest! :smiling_face:
I’m happy that people like the design

2 Likes

So cute I’d love to test! :watermelon:

2 Likes

I would love to test!!! My fav summer treats have to be ice cream and/or milkshakes

2 Likes

I love all kinds of summer treats, but the super soft shaved ice is my favorite! Especially with fresh fruit!

I’d love to test this pattern, all I need is to buy more yarn! :blush:

3 Likes

This is GENIUS, I love it!!! I like snow cones and ice cream!

2 Likes

GITJALUGJZJUFIJSPBCJl THIS IS ADORABLEEEEE (see my reply :sob:)

3 Likes

I know it’s weird but I love hot chocolate around a camp fire in the summer

3 Likes

my favorite summer (and all seasons lol) treat is def ice cream :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is adorable! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Hot chocolate is definitely good any time of the year!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ice cream is delicious :yum: I eat it any time of the year, too.

2 Likes

I love shaved ice on a hot day, we used to have a little tiny building in town that would open up every year and sell all kinds of flavors of shaved ice when I was a kid. The banana was always my favorite. I miss that building, the owners eventually got too old to keep up with it.

2 Likes