Tester call for Crochet: Snuggly Teddy Bear low sew

I need testers for my Snuggly Teddy Bear - Crochet ePattern

I will close testing for this on Sunday evening (UK time)
Due Date: 29th October
Additional Requirements: Please post stating which yarn and hook size you would be using, then this emote :bear:

You can use any yarn and hook combination that you like, and there is an option in the pattern to stuff the arms and body if you like  . I’d love to see it made in as many combinations as possible to see if the pattern works for as many people as possible.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Snuggly Teddy Bear

28 Likes

Can this be a different color?

4 Likes

Glwtttt! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

It can be any colour or yarn you want :bear:

5 Likes

Cool! I would love to test with parfait chunky yarn and 4.5mm hook. :bear:

5 Likes

If selected i can use similarly brown yarns, i use a very soft velvet and 4.5mm hook. but, i like adding a little stuffing to my snugglers, if selected id like to do that. see one of the pup snugglers i made from a paid pattern (well 4 of 5 are here).

:bear:

6 Likes

cuteee! glwtt

2 Likes

it’s so adorable! :face_holding_back_tears: good luck with testing! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

OMGosh they are so cute! I would love to see how the teddy looks with some stuffing in the body. The pattern does say that its optional too :pink_heart:

1 Like

what is the largest stitch count in the head and what is the largest stitch count in the body?

2 Likes

The body and head I think are both 42? Sorry I’m on my phone and don’t have the pattern to hand

2 Likes

ok, thank you. I can’t test right now, but GLWT!

2 Likes

Glwt!!!

2 Likes

Glwt!!

1 Like

thanks…I hope you pick me :) id probably complete it sun/mon right after I finish this market. I love trying a few different things (as well as developing my own)

1 Like

So cute, I would use a 5mm hook with posh yarn.

2 Likes

aww, so adorable. i hope you find many testers!!

this would be so adorable in a baby photo shoot :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Awww so adorable! Glwt!

2 Likes

glwt!!!

2 Likes

I would love to test with plush yarn size 5 and 6mm hook. :bear:

1 Like