Tester call for Crochet: Spiral clown!

I have the last bit of a tester to work on tomorrow and then I’ll be starting on this clown.

1 Like

Finished and sent you a message

1 Like

@Bucket i will make it for you too!

1 Like

Amazing! Any final notes on the pattern?

1 Like

I would love to be chosen as a tester please.

1 Like

I had a bit of confusion in parts and sent you a dm, but I got it figured out lol. Example being things like in this screenshot…

Normally I can get past any confusion and work it out through the stitch count, but there wasn’t one lol. I love the final result though! My mom used to make very similar clowns for my sisters and I to play with when we were little. I’ll be doing a journal (with a better pic) tomorrow :hugs:

Journal is posted. Tysm for letting me test this! I’m looking forward to seeing other people’s clowns :clown_face:

1 Like

I would loveeeee to test this but if not ill still make it once the oattern is released🫶🏽🫶🏽

I’d love to test this guy!

I would love to test this pattern!

With and without his hat!

1 Like

You can still apply if you want to test

1 Like

I’d love this :black_heart::pray:

Would love to test if you’re still looking, my partner absolutely loves clowns and I’d love to make this for them, I also have experience testing 4 other patterns previously :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.