Tester call for Crochet: Spiral clown!

Hey! This is my first time writing a pattern and therefore my first time working with testers, so forgive me if it’s not very good

This clown pattern is original but inspired by other clown amigurumi.

It can be made is as many as 6 different colors, but color changes aren’t specified in the pattern.

38 Likes

Hi! I suggest reading this

6 Likes

Also congrats on your first pattern!!

5 Likes

Pic please :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s so cute :blush:

3 Likes

I can’t test but good luck!

4 Likes

This is so precious. My mom collects clowns i would love to test this cutie!

4 Likes

I would love to test thos pattern!!!

3 Likes

(Fizzarolli)

5 Likes

Soo cute

3 Likes

I love that this pattern has been recreated! I used to make these for my children back in the “80’s. Back then I had to make individual rounds and thread them together. I would love to make this pattern for you!!!

5 Likes

omg that looks so cool… unfortunately i cant test it because im terrible at amigurumi :sweat_smile: but i cant wait until it comes out :black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to add more testers and I already have six :frowning: I would be happy to gift you the pattern though!

5 Likes

Thank you so very much!

2 Likes

Tysm! I’m looking forward to testing this. My daughter is crazy about anything clown themed :clown_face:

1 Like

I had yo apply, I had one as a kid. It’s absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

So cute. And a wild blast from the past. It was all the rage to make dolls like this when i was a kid in the 70´s and 80´s so its fun to see them re-imagined like this. Congrats on your pattern and good luck with testing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to be a tester! I clicked the photo but it didn’t work to apply for the pattern testing! But I’d love to!

1 Like

Clowns are so under appreciated for how cool they are - I’d love to test!

1 Like

Im in love with this!

1 Like