✨ 💕Tester call for Crochet: Spring bear 💕✨

:sparkles: HAY POOKIE BEARS! :sparkles: I have been working on this pattern for quite some time now and would really like to have some testers! this is a spring inspired bear that me and my friend thought of!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
:two_hearts: I have never made this I have written what look about right and I NEED any mistakes to be picked up on
:two_hearts: due date: 1st July (may be willing to give extension)
:two_hearts: This WILL be a pay pattern
:two_hearts: I will gift all testers pattern once they are finished
:two_hearts: Giving karma points
:two_hearts: MUST send photos of many times during the process
:two_hearts: Pattern is still being perfected so don’t mind my little side notes
:two_hearts: Must be able to communicate in group chats
Click pattern photo to apply:
Spring bear correct

22 Likes

it’s super cute!! I’ll watch your shop for the release!!

4 Likes

aww super cute!
do you have pictures of the real toy?

4 Likes

they said they haven’t made it yet and need people to try it for them

4 Likes

I’ll take a shot for you! Let me know if you have any yarn color preferences- I work with chenille/bernat yarn with a 6mm/5mm hook size depending. It’ll be cute as can be!

4 Likes

I applied. Up for a fun challenge!

4 Likes

omg im so blind. i thought it just said that she and her friend made the pattern together​:woman_facepalming:
super sorry. but ill be happy to test it for you in brown yarn and a 4mm hook!

3 Likes

no worries friend!

3 Likes

I’ve applied, i would use a velvet chenille or a 2mm chenille to make it.

It sounds like a fun challenge and i like the picture it looks like its inspired by leafeon which is a family fave!

3 Likes

It seems like a good idea. What are green things? I think I want to try to make it but I’m a little scared I don’t know how to do it.

3 Likes

They’re flowers and there is a pattern, so you just have to follow it!

2 Likes

Sorry. I didn’t write it well. I meant that I’m scared of not knowing how it should look like.

3 Likes

do you know around how big it’ll be? i’m up for the challenge, but i may not have enough yarn if it’s rlly big
how many rows/rounds does it have?

2 Likes

Hopefully like the photo

2 Likes

There is about 25 rows for the body + head and then the red is probably 30 rows or smth

2 Likes

Oh ok
I’d love to test in velvet yarn and a 3.5 mm hook! I’d love a pic but I understand if u can’t make it.

2 Likes

There’s lots of photos of how it’s going on the gc

2 Likes

I’ll try this! I love bears! I think the picture is clear enough for me to want to try this. I would love to try this with acrylic yarn, with a hook size between 2, 2.5, or 3.

3 Likes

I would love for u to make it!

2 Likes

okay thanks!!

2 Likes