Tester call for Crochet: Stardew Valley Chickens

I need testers for my Stardew Valley Chickens - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 17th May 2024 (flexible)
Additional Requirements: Testers of all abilities can apply.
You will need the following chenille yarn or suitable alternative;
A- 1 ball Ricorumi nilli nilli in the shade 024
B- Small amount of ricorumi nilli nilli in the shade 004
C- Small amount of ricorumi nilli nilli in the shade 009
D- Small amount of black dk or embroidery thread
Hooks: 2.5mm crochet hook

We do encourage testers to use the journal, but ask that no pattern information is posted there. There will be a separate group message board for all pattern queries.

We are flexible on the due date as we understand that life can throw in a few curveballs, but we do ask that you let us know - communication is important.

As a tester we ask that you closely follow the pattern, looking out for any typo errors, check stitch counts and consistency of the pattern format. The pattern is written in the amigurumi style consistent with UK magazine publications, so remember to select US terms where needed.

@AceAth3na101 and I are based in the UK and will respond to messages as soon as we are able.

We will gift the pattern to all testers who complete the testing and journal entry after the pattern is published.

Click pattern photo to apply:

34 Likes

cute!! wish I could test rip-

3 Likes

Applied! I love Stardew Valley!

2 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

3 Likes

Pick me pick me. I looooove Stardew!

2 Likes

Main post has now been updated. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

2 Likes

Sorry, but can you please remove me from the applicants? I just saw the update and I don’t have the right yarn for this. I’ll be on the watch for the pattern release and gl with your testing :hugs:

2 Likes

No problem at all.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cute!! i love playing stardew! u exxcited for the update? i play on xbox sooo its gonna be a while

2 Likes

I think @AceAth3na101 might be excited for it. I personally haven’t tried it yet

1 Like

I am very excited for the new update but I play on playstation so I also have a bit to wait. Im especially excited for the new festival whatever it is :slight_smile:
-Kaden

1 Like

Applied! I’d love to make this for my girlfriend since we love playing Stardew together (shes much better than me lol)
would I be able to use a worsted weight yarn?

1 Like

I don’t see why not. It will give a different finish and size to the chickens

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.