Tester call for Crochet: Straw-Bunny Hat

I need testers for my Straw-Bunny Hat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello! I need testers for my straw-bunny hat! It is super fun and super simple. Doesn’t use much yarn and is a cute accessory for a bunny!
I will choose testers end of Tuesday the 20th of June. I will choose around 3 testers. There are three sizes (dwarf, medium, giant, and Small Doggo) and I would like for all sizes to be tested.
I would appreciate it if you had a bunny that could try it on but if you don’t no need to worry.
I want feedback and pictures from my testers! I will want feedback on Thursday the 22nd by the end of the day. I am flexible and can give more time if asked for. Otherwise you will be removed from testing on the due date.
I use #4 medium yarn and a 3.5mm hook. You need a soft yarn, so that it isn’t abrasive on the bunnies skin.
Thank you for reading this have a blessed day or night and happy crocheting!!!

16 Likes

Its a bad day to not have a bunny

10 Likes

I was thinking the same,that’s so cute :heart_eyes: good luck with your test!

5 Likes

Love love love the hat! if i dont get chosen for testing, ill definitely get it when it comes out :))

4 Likes

It’s also going to be free for followers when it comes out : )

5 Likes

Wanted to put it out here that there is a small dog size

3 Likes

will these fit cats too?? i have 2 cats and if this could fit them ID LOVE TO MAKE THEM :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t have a cat, but it might? I am not sure.

2 Likes

Once this is tested I might be able to make a cat version : )

3 Likes

yess that would be great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg that’s so cute :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.