Tester call for Crochet: Summer Bag

I need testers for my Summer Bag - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

:small_blue_diamond: I used two yarns for this project (24/7 cotton Lion Brand yarn (100% cotton, 273 yd/250m, 3.5 oz/100g, color cream) and Vanna’s Glamour Lion Brand yarn (96% acrylic, 4% metallic polyester, 202 yd / 185 m, 1.75 oz /50 g, color # 170 ). If you don’t want to use two threads, use a different yarn but but thicker (preferably cotton).
:small_blue_diamond:Deadline for finished projects is August, 12
:small_blue_diamond: I would love you to take pictures of your progress and in the end pictures of your finished works!
:small_blue_diamond: The pattern is beginner-intermediate friendly!
:small_blue_diamond: All are welcomed! You can contact me if you have any questions about the pattern!

16 Likes

So cute! Love it

2 Likes

Would love to test! Just applied :smile:

2 Likes

Hello! Would love to test! @annasknitventureshop Is it ok if I use weight 4 yarn but don’t use two threads?

2 Likes

So cute. I’m actually looking for a new bag and I’d love to try making one.

1 Like

Hi there! Of course you can! Let’s keep in mind though that the outcome will differ from the one on the picture;) that’s fine with me!:sun_with_face::sparkles:

1 Like

Hey i am not quite sure how this works yet because i am new to ribblr but i found the pattern in my patterns and didnt get any verification if i am selected as a tester because on the main page of the testing zone it says i should get a dm first with further info, just wondering if theres been a mistake or if i can just make the bag and test it, send you the photos etc.

2 Likes

Hey! I have approved you, that’s why you can find your pattern in there:) You can start working on it!:slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you!!! im excited to start on the pattern, is it ok if i post progress photos of it on my insta story and like finished results in a post??:smiley:

1 Like

That’s even better! Feel free to add me and tag in the stories! You can find me by my nickname @annasknitventureshop

1 Like

So adorable!! I want to apply so bad, but I don’t think I’ll make the deadline date :frowning:

1 Like

This is so cute! Id love to test if its not too late to apply :blush:

1 Like

It’s never too late! It’s kind of a quick crochet;)

Apply anyway! You can just send me a progress picture by the deadline date:)

1 Like

I see the pattern so I’m guessing I’m a tester? Can I use a different type of yarn? I have worsted yarn in some pretty colors. Thanks

Yes, you’re approved :+1:t2: Any yarn you see best for this project you can use!:yarn: I’m very curious to see how it looks in different colo6and yarn types! Please remember to share with us your progress pictures!:cherry_blossom::star2:

1 Like

I literally just found out I was approved to test this. I’ll do my best to get it done. How do I send pictures? Is that just from putting them in the journal? This is my first time. Thanks for choosing me!

2 Likes

Hey! No problem! Yes, you can put them in the journal! As well as share in instagram and tagging me there (@annasknitventureshop)! I appreciate!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.