Tester call for Crochet: T rex

I need testers for my T rex - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

13 Likes

I think you need to let the image completely finish uploading before you post, because i cannot see the image

8 Likes

neither can i

6 Likes

I applied but can’t see the image , I thought it was just my very terrible wifi

6 Likes

@ChunkysCrochet is there a photo?

6 Likes

@ChunkysCrochet is there a photo?

6 Likes

Would love to see what it looks like

7 Likes

It seems the photo is messed up, you’ll have to let it completely load in before posting the topic, don’t forget to mention the due date, if you need a specific yarn/yarn color, any other materials, or other requirements, good luck with testing :smile:

8 Likes

As of 3:45pm MST there is still no photo showing. Would love to see what your T-Rex looks like.

7 Likes

I couldnt figure out how to do the picture, sorry.

5 Likes

I’ll search and repost it.

6 Likes

Photo didn’t load maybe try to edit the post and repost photo. Allow it to say 100% complete because it won’t post

5 Likes

No, I tried adding one but it did not work, I’m guessing I need one to put it for sale?

6 Likes

You can add a photo now by pressing the arrow thing at the bottom of the reply screen. you can take a new photo or upload one from your photo library of the pattern :)). make sure it is 100% loaded before you reply

7 Likes

It’s kind of funny to see how many people have applied even without a photo.:laughing:

9 Likes

Thank youu!

4 Likes

ofc!

3 Likes

Merged your 2 topics for you, but if you can get a photo up and working id love to see it to potentially test!

5 Likes

Any photo yet?

4 Likes

How big is it?

1 Like