Tester call for Crochet: The Cheesequack Factory [Closed]

The Cheesequack Factory is hiring! :eyes:
Do you want to be part of the cutest and most delicious team? :yum:
Looking 3 testers for each flavor! (Let me know in the comments which flavor do you prefer):white_heart:

Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required: Beginner / Intermediate

Deadline: March 13

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers on Wednesday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

68 Likes

Embarrassed to be this early but OMG so cute :two_hearts:🫶🏼

7 Likes

so cutee!! i’d luv to test! i recently freed up my schedule bc so many cute tests were coming that i couldnt do (like this)!

6 Likes

They’re all so cute! But I think the strawberry is the one I would want to make first :blush:

6 Likes

I could make maybe 1 or 2 and i could make the oreo, strawberry or lemon one! Its so cute!

6 Likes

omg i love love the strawberry and the oreo one

6 Likes

Id love the lemon lime cheesecake!

5 Likes

Also sorry I got excited but I am fine with any flavor!

5 Likes

I would love to test the lemon one or the Oreo one

5 Likes

Ngl i ran when I saw the tester announcement I love them all there so cute I don’t think I can choose I would love to test for you here is some of my work

13 Likes

I applied. The flavor doesn’t matter to me. Super cute!

6 Likes

They’re so cute!! I like the lemon duck the best!!

5 Likes

I would love to do the strawberry or the cookie one (oreo lol) i could do the berry one as well :sweat_smile:
Id be using bernat blanket yarns!

6 Likes

These are so cute I love the Oreo one that is just amazing great job on all of them I would love to be a tester for you :grin: wish everyone luck :crossed_fingers:I would do any because they are all great and cute

6 Likes

Hello! I would love to test for you again! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I loved testing your pattern Finn the Winter Bear! I would be able to make all four ducks!!! And I would be using chunky (6) yarn!!!

10 Likes

Ahh they’re all so cute! I think I particularly like the Oreo one! Would loveeee to test for you:)

5 Likes

They are all adorable any of them would be fine to test. :heart:

5 Likes

I’d love to do key lime using Bernat Velvet! These are ADORABLE

5 Likes

I would love to test the strawberry looking one there all so cute! I would love to test for you again this time with felt!

6 Likes

I would love to test the strawberry or lemon, whichever​:smiling_face: i would use Himalaya Dolphin Baby yarn

4 Likes