Tester call for Crochet: The Lotus Flower Tote

Hi Everyone,
I’m in need of 3-4 testers for this tote. It’s a bit more challenging than intermediate but not quite advanced.

Main color, approx 150 yds of #4 weight cotton
Contrast color, approx 15 yds of #4 weight cotton
US-7/4.5mm crochet hook
sts used, ch, sl, dc, pico, dc4tog, tr, dc5tog, shell

Complete by date: April 7, 2024
Progress photos are optional but I do require at least 1 photo of finished tote uploaded to a public journal so I can validate completion.
Sandi

I need testers for my The Lotus Flower Tote - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:

35 Likes

Wow thats nice! Pretty flower

2 Likes

i cant see the pic :sob:

6 Likes

I don’t see the pic either

3 Likes

Sorry, I messed up the photo, I’m working on getting a fix.

2 Likes

ok its fine

My mom’s been asking me to make her a flower bag, and this one is so cute! :blush:

1 Like

Id love to test!

Would love to test!

2 Likes

I don’t know if you’re still looking for testers but I’m such a fan of your designs (geeked when I saw this post on my Ribblr front/home page) and have been on a bit of a tote making kick lately. So just over here crossing my fingers. I tend to upload multiple photos and give detailed journal entries. :crossed_fingers:

If not this time maybe a future one but this bag is gorgeous and unlike any I’ve seen before.

1 Like

would love to test this pattern if you’re still looking for testers!!

Hi and glad you’re here. If you’ve applied, I’ll approve. The bag is challenging as some of my testers have come to find out, and some have jumped ship, but I’m here every step of the way.
Sandi

5 Likes

I don’t see where it would be challenging. Then again I was doing something similar in size #10 cotton crochet thread for a doily. Lol

Edit: it also looks like the flower beret pattern I did for my daughter and 4 of my nieces.

1 Like

Thank you so much for approving me! I’m halfway done with the second motif so I’ll see how it goes on joining them but so far I’m really enjoying it. Already offered to make a second one for a friend.

I basically left a similar comment in my journal entry but right now it’s feeling like the perfect difficulty level- has enough going on to keep it fun and interesting but I was also able to work on it while at a meeting tonight. So far so good and really enjoying it!

2 Likes

That’s beautiful. Will the pattern be available for sale here?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, it is being tested now and will be available for purchase sometime after 20 April.

1 Like

Love it

Hi again, I wanted to again thank you- especially for gifting me the pattern! So kind of you. And to apologize for not being quite finished. Had a really busy/sick/ crazy last week or so and even thought I’d have more time this weekend to finish but oops. I’m working on the straps right now.

I think I did come across a mistake in the pattern in the joining motifs section (apologies if it’s already been mentioned and addressed but wanted to bring it up if not) When the join is finished in what would’ve been row 11 of of the second motif and we are coming to that last corner on the second motif- I think you’re missing a second ch7, sc into the 4th ch before we come to the corner and the sc into the 3rd ch of that. Seemed to be right in the video instruction and this is the only way that it would be even on both sides. Hope that makes sense?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.