Tester call for Crochet: Y2K Grunge Aesthetic Ribbed Star Beanie

Hello all! I know it’s a tricky time for testing, as Christmas is a few days away. However maybe this beanie could make an excellent gift for someone you love!

This beanie is very simple and the pattern is beginner friendly. It’s stretchy and goes with peri much anything! It makes a wonderful accessory.

You need:
Two wide 4 medium yarn colors in the two colors you wish to use, one for the beanie and one for the start.
Stitch markers, Bobby pins, earrings, anything that you can use to pin your project.
A 4.5mm hook
Scissors
And a tapestry needle.

The deadline for this beanie is Saturday, December 30. I may alter the deadline, depending on how testers do. It only takes about an hour and a half to complete this beanie!

Thank you all so very much for your help. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

I need testers for my Y2K Grunge Aesthetic Ribbed Star Beanie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

17 Likes

So cuteee!! Unfortunately im to busy to test:((

4 Likes

i’ve applied :star2:

2 Likes

Ahh I love it

2 Likes

ahh so cute! I’m so into grunge aesthetic rn loll. Would test, but I dont have the proper yarn, sorry!

1 Like

That’s okay! Thank you for the compliment:)

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks so much

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.