Tester call for Crochet: You're Turtley Awesome!

I need testers for my You’re Turtley Awesome! - Crochet ePattern

• Due Date: 4/27
  • Just need three semi color contrasting colors of yarn and not much of it, it’s a great scrap yarn project
  • Will also need polyfill, and safety eyes are optional (you could use dark color yarn and stitch them in)
  • The pattern took me approximately 3 hours to complete the first time, now I can crank it out in less than 2 hours
  • Pattern was created using 4 ply worsted weight yarn and a 3.50mm/E size hook, and it created about a 3" tall by 5" long turtle
  • I dont mind variations of hook sizes and yarn weights, would love if you would tell me the size turtle it created if you make a variation

Additional Requirements: Hoping to get feedback on my first Ribblr pattern using their language generating step by step. Thank you to anyone willing to help me test my pattern.

Click pattern photo to apply:

46 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

2 Likes

I do have that info in the pattern, do I need to mention it in my Testing Call message?

2 Likes

It helps potential testers know if they have what’s needed. :turtle:
Also, some designers want to see it in different weight yarn than they made it in, so they add that in as well.

2 Likes

I took your advice, hopefully there’s a bit more detail that folks can use there. Appreciate your guidance. (i’m a newbie) - Pat

3 Likes

Looks great! Hope it goes well.

If you ever have questions, feel free to ask - everyone is helpful. :slightly_smiling_face: The help center is a big help as well.

It looks like a real turtle! Great job! It’s very cute!

3 Likes

Thank you! Took me a little time to figure it out with some trial and error!

2 Likes

Soo cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for a quick and easy turtle. I have a variety of different size yarn I could use…I would probably use a size 6 yarn and a 6.5 hook.

1 Like

Looks so cute :slight_smile: would love to make it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your turtle looks so adorable :heart: I would love to test it. I would use acrylic yarn and a 3mm hook

2 Likes

I applied to test, I would use crochet thread and a 1.25mm hook, because I can’t find either of my 1mm hooks now, I’ve lost them both.

1 Like

I would like to thank everyone that applied to be a tester, and especially those that gave me great feedback so far. I’m no longer taking testers, as I’m getting quite a bit of suggestions to make the pattern easier to follow.

I cant wait to get feedback on the assembly section of the turtle’s body parts.

• Pat
2 Likes

Welcome aboard here Skylett, the site says that this is your first post, so welcome if you are new. I’m brand new here myself.

1 Like

I’m new too yeah :slight_smile: haven’t heard of this app until two days ago. Would love to test for you, I use regular weight yarn and a 5mm hook.

Please tell me if you need any info while I make your cute plushy.

1 Like

I think I approved you yesterday to be able to see the pattern.

2 Likes

My apologies, I can’t find it, new to the app and I don’t know how to find it. :s

2 Likes

Click the square thing on the top right corner (between the magnifying glass and chat bubble) and that takes you to your patterns. When you are on that screen, click the “testing” button between “my patterns” and “archive” at the top :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the tip. I found it. Have a marvelous day :slight_smile:

1 Like