Tester call for Cute Crab Photobooth Crochet Tapestry Pattern

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll try to match the reds of the crab, but will have to check my yarn stash for the background! Likely a teal, blue, or purple!

4 Likes

Omg its too cute :heart_eyes:
I THINK I’d like to do a blue crab haha
But unsure

3 Likes

purple and blue
acrylic and a five mil hook . i am new to tapestry crochet but i will try to finish in time.

3 Likes

Oh I would love to try this! I think a red crab with pink hightlights, a green background, and a white border would be so cute! I’d probably use a bit of a smaller hook than you, most likely a 3-3.5mm

3 Likes

First the frog, and now this adorable crab?!
These would be so cute hanging up next to each other. Plus my zodiac sign is cancer and I’m partial to crabs :crab:
Do you plan on doing a bundle with these in the future? I would love to purchase them later, when I have more time to crochet personal projects.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Ooooo cute!!!

2 Likes

Ooooo blue crab!

2 Likes

Very cute!!

1 Like

Cuteeee red with pink :heart: :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh wow! Yes yes yes deffo a bundle! They do look very cute hung together I can confirm!! xx :frog: :crab:

1 Like

THIS IS ADOARBLE!!! I wish I could test it, but I can’t tapestry crochet no matter what I do :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern as I’ve been looking to try a tapestry crochet piece. I would do a red crab with blue background in acrylic yarn and I could use a 4.5mm or even a 5!

2 Likes

I don’t know tapestry crochet unfortunately, but came here to say the pattern is awesome! :crab:

3 Likes

Aw bless you:( I found tutorials on YouTube to be so helpful when I was starting out! Xx

2 Likes

Cute!! Xx

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much!! I have a free beginner friendly pattern on my shop if you fancy a go!! Xx

2 Likes

I would love to test this! I would use a 3mm hook and make an orange crab with a turquoise background and cream border, my yarn is light dk weight.

2 Likes