Tester call for Cute Crab Photobooth Crochet Tapestry Pattern

:crab: Hi Everyone! I need testers for my Cute Crab Photobooth Crochet Tapestry Pattern! :ocean:

If you’d like to be a tester you need to:

• Follow me and my shop:)
  • Be able to finish your make by the 8th May!
  • Let me know what colours, yarn and hook size you will use. I used 4mm so anything else is appreciated!
  • Have experience changing colours as there are colour changes in this!

Testers will be picked Friday, on the 26th April!

This will become a paid pattern, and the testers will receive it as a gift after testing!:tada:

If you are chosen:

• You need to have completed your make by the 8th May (extensions can be allowed if you message)
  • Be active in the testers chat
  • Provide any amendments you think need making to the pattern
  • Multiple photos and yarn and hook info in a journal

Good Luck!!

Will you crochet a red crab? What colour are you choosing?! :crab:

Click the photos to apply!

IMG_8016 2

IMG_7999 2

63 Likes

I’m back and this time I learned tapestry crochet! So yesss I would love to test for you!! I’ll use 4ply acrylic yarn in the same. colors as the pic and a 3.5mm hook!

6 Likes

Yayyyy!! Oooo cool! xx

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!
blue crab with a white background and teal/pink border <3

5 Likes

This is soooo cute. I can’t tapestry crochet though. Maybe I should learn :thinking:

6 Likes

ooooo I like the idea of a blue crab!! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh definitely!! I loooooove tapestry crochet!! I have a free beginner friendly pattern on my shop if you fancy a go?! xx

5 Likes

I’ll try it out. The ladybug looks so cute!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck! Xx

3 Likes

I need this in my life!!! I would love to test :crab:

5 Likes

This is so adorable! I’d love to test for you and I would probably use size 3 yarn with either a 2mm or 3mm hook in white (border), pink (crab), black (eyes), and green or blue (background)!

4 Likes

Cuuuuute!! :crab: :heart: :crab:

I would probably do an orange crab with pink spots, light blue background and white border!

4 Likes

Awwww thank you! Xx

4 Likes

Thank you!! Oooo pink crab I love it!:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Love the idea of the pink spots!!:sparkling_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

This would be my first tapestry crochet but I’m a quick learner and good with color changes. I would make a magenta or turquoise crab! :crab:

4 Likes

So cute! Id love to test but ive never done a tapestry before! Do we have to do the whole thing or can I just do a smaller tapestry of full crab square?

4 Likes

Cute!!!

2 Likes

Hiya it would be the whole thing! I have a free beginner friendly tapestry crochet pattern on my shop if you would like to give it a go! X

2 Likes

These are so cute!

3 Likes