Tester call for Knitting: Minimalist Cable Headband

Hey guys I could use some testers for my new cable knit headband pattern. This pattern has been one of my best selling items at markets for years. So I decided to share the pattern with you! Please consider being a tester! I’m hoping for a 1- 2 week turn around.

Minimalist Cable Headband - Knitting ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

13 Likes

So cute! What weight yarn is used??

1 Like

It’s super bulky yarn. I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick

1 Like

I think I applied before I saw it was a knit pattern! Sorry

1 Like

Great! Thank you! Ill apply!

1 Like

That’s alright. :grin:

Ahh I wish I could knit :sob: good luck with testing though!

1 Like

Hello, I haven’t been on this site much, but I’ve been trying to get it figured out. Haven’t done a test knit before, but this looks super cute and easy and fast. I knit in the Russian style and don’t know if that would matter. Let me know if I can be any help with this.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think making it in a different style would change it other than your gauge being different than mine but everyone’s gauge is different. If you would like to be a test knitter all you need to do is click on the picture to apply and I will get the pattern to you her on ribblr. Thanks for your interest.

Lindsey

Thank you. I think I did that already. Don’t know if it went through. Let me know. I’ll try again, but hate to be redundant. And YAY!

1 Like

It did go through and I approved you. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.