Tester call for Knitting pattern: Chunky Fisherman Rib Headband couldn’t be easier

I need 2-3 testers for this quick, easy adorable headband. Perfect for any of you that are prepping for fall markets.

#5 weight yarn, approx 50 -55 yards
8MM knitting needles

My requests;
Testers create a journal to track progress
1 or 2 photos of completed project
Provide any constructive feedback and/or ideas to improve the pattern

Sandi

• Knitting ePattern
12 Likes

Let me know if nobody jumps on the test trin, I can always squeeze one in :blush:

8 Likes

I can test it!

6 Likes

Hi,
I’ll assign shortly. It is a quick knit, can you complete testing by Sept. 9?
Sandi

6 Likes

Hi, I’ll assign shortly, It is a quick knit, can you complete testing by Sept 9?
Sandi

7 Likes

I can make it later today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, I am a complete beginner when it comes to knitting but I’d be interested in testing? I have been looking for some easy projects to stretch my fingers a bit. I know basic stitches (my mom knits and I had to do some knitting for school) but apart from that I am not very seasoned.
Do you think this is something a beginner could make though? If yes I can bring that perspective and tell you how useful/helpful your pattern is to beginners like myself, spot whats confusing etc. But if you’d rather have someone more seasoned thats also fine ^^

7 Likes

Sure thing :+1:t2::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi there,
Actually, I do think that an absolute beginner brings a lot of value because of your perspective. Give it a try. The only thing that may be new to you is that after the first set up row of K1,P1 rib, all other rows you would be knitting into the stitch on the row below. I think there is a video you can access on that row.
If you’re in, I can assign the pattern to you.
Sandi

8 Likes

Okay, that sounds good then! I’d like to try making it then. Thank you so much ^^

6 Likes

Just realized I didn’t actually reply… Very cute! Good luck with your test

5 Likes