I need testers for my Golden Valley Top Down Sweater - Knitting ePattern
This is an existing design that have been graded to 9 sizes (from XS to 5XL) now and I would like to test it for all sizes as there are more detailed instructions added.
The sweater is knitted top down seamless with lace lay around neckline, cuff, and in contrast the chevron pattern added above the hem to enhance the texture.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Knit, Pull, Increase, Decrease, Short Row, Long Tail Cast On, Basic Binding Off.
Size: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) (3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
To Fit Body Bust Size:
28-30 (32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-45) (52-54, 56-58, 60-62) inches
71-76 (81-86, 91.5-96.5, 101.5-106.5, 115.5-117, 122-127) (132-137, 142-147, 152-158) cm
Finished Sweater Bust Size: (approx. 5-10cm positive ease)
31.5 (36, 38.5, 44) (47, 51, 55, 59, 63) inch
80 (92, 98, 112) (120, 130, 140, 150, 160)cm
Material & Yardage
4 seasons purl wool, but any 8ply/DK wool is fine.
700 (750, 850, 950, 1050, 1200)(1350, 1500, 1600) meter
825 (950, 1050, 1150, 1325)(1500, 1650, 1750) yard
3.75mm and 4mm circular needles
Stitch holders (or wasted yarn)
Deadline: by 12-Mar-2023
Experienced knitter ONLY - you need to show some your past work if you have not worked with me previously.
Experienced testers are preferred but there is no problem if you have not done before:-)
Do NOT apply unless you commit to complete the test.*
Sizes available for testing:
All sizes and max 2 testers per size.
Size XS, M & L: only 1 position left.
- Create a journal to track your progress and show your WIP/Finished sweater photo.
- Provide feedback on yardage, material used and any error to report on.
- Communication will be through this thread or message me via Ribblr.
- Agree to provide at least one good quality photo to show the finished sweater worn on a person, this is to allow me to understand and confirm the pattern fitting.
- (optional) provide good quality photo to show the finished sweater that can be used in the pattern listing, social media (e.g. Instagram) - you will be credit for the photo and your test knit. You also have option to crop out person’s face.