Tester/ call for Knitting pattern: Joy Sweater

I need testers for my Joy Sweater - Knitting ePattern

I’m pretty sure I have perfected this pattern but would love and appreciate a few testers to have a look over it for me and some testers who would like to knit it. Thank you :heart::rainbow:

22 Likes

I would love to test knit for you! This sweater looks super cute :smile: Do you have a time frame it needs to be done by?

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this however I’m unable to do so till January. Do you have a due date for it?

4 Likes

I love the style. It looks nice and warm too… I know I’m new here but I’d love to test the pattern for you.

4 Likes

I would like to test your pattern but I would not be able to start till in Jan. What is your due date?

4 Likes

Wow look so good! :heart: Good luck with your test!

4 Likes

Wish I could knit, it’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

Hyy! I would be happy to test knit for you! What kind of yarn does the pattern call for and when does the testing start and end?

4 Likes

i’m so obsessed. i am not a fast knitter but i have a lot of motivation so i would love to test for u!

3 Likes

I really like the design of the jumper! I would really like to test it!

4 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this for you, I’m usually a size small/medium, but would also do a large for an oversized look hehe

4 Likes

I would love to test this :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I would love to test this in a size large or xl. Is there a time frame you need it tested by?

3 Likes

I would like to test! Maybe saiz L or XL will be my choice!

3 Likes

It looks so comfortable!:smile:

1 Like

Can some one close this? @Alyphira or @Karametra maybe?

2 Likes