☀️Tester Call☀️for 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂 lantern

-The home of good spirits-

If you want to test this lantern let me know in the comments :orange_heart:

Details:
:small_orange_diamond:Testing Deadline is the 12. September '22
:small_orange_diamond:Level Beginner
:small_orange_diamond:Materials: Hook 3mm, 4 sticks (á 18cm long, 6-8mm diameter) for the frame (or use a square frame if you already have something)
:small_orange_diamond:Yarn Sport/Fine 70g / 255m
:small_orange_diamond:Using these sizes the measurements will be about 18cm x 22cm
:small_orange_diamond:You can use different sized yarn/hook/frame if you want to

16 Likes

So pretty, good luck with your test

5 Likes

I wish I could test this for you. Love, love, love the design. But the deadline is way to close for me. I don’t make promises I can’t keep. I am in the middle of a blanket for a wedding gift with the date getting closer and closer. (Still don’t have anything to wear to this wedding either). But please, if you have another beautiful design like this one, please keep me in mind. It would be an honor to test for you. Good luck with the testing. Absolutely a beautiful piece

6 Likes

I would love to test your pattern plz

6 Likes

Thank you a lot for the kind words! :heart:
If you want to get notice for future tester calls you can fill out this form
It will add you to my mailing list for tester calls. You can unsubscibe from it anytime :hugs:

5 Likes

its so pretty!

4 Likes

thank you :hugs:

4 Likes

You can PM the answer if you want, but what is your Instagram name? My IG (wanda1224 - look for fairy) is not crochet related, but my wacky world related…crochet on it, but not exclusively,

4 Likes

I’m LumenMandala on insta, like here :blush: I’ll check yours! If theres a little crochet thats fine, I’m happy for everyone helping me test :hugs:

2 Likes

I would love to test but the deadline is a little too close for me to be able to finish it, I would probably need a few extra days. The pattern is absolutely beautiful :sunny:

2 Likes