Tester call for my baguette cat! (Closed!)

(CLOSED!) Looking for testers for my baguette cat! Testers have been contacted. Thanks for supporting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Very cute :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aww Thanks so much! :heart: :blush: Love your cute creations too :sparkles:!

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile: :white_heart:

2 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

I would love to test! When is the deadline?

3 Likes

OH MY GOSH HE’S SO CUTE!!! If you’re still looking for testers I’d LOVE to test this pattern! I have the perfect baguette colored yarn too!

:heart::baguette_bread::cat::baguette_bread::heart:

3 Likes

It will be 10 days! I can add a few more days but you have to let me know 2 days before :grin::+1:! If you have instagram, I can tag your work there and you can send pictures of your process and keep in touch.

2 Likes

Hi! Its still open if you want to test!

2 Likes

I’d love to! When’s the deadline?

2 Likes

After i pick the testers (in 13days) you will have 10 days to complete but i can add more time but you just have to let me know 2 days before :blush: If you have instagram, I can tag your work there and contact you through there

2 Likes

Okay! I don’t have instagram, sadly :sob:. I’d love to test and I think I could definitely meet the deadline!

3 Likes

That’s ok! You can send me your work if you get chosen in messages. Thanks for applying (sorry I accidentally but 13 but its 9 days left ) :sweat_smile::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

A cutie!! Are you still looking for testers? I’d love to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes :blush: it’s still open if you want to join!

3 Likes

I’d love to test this!! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hello! Do you still need testers? I would love to test this pattern, it’s adorable!

2 Likes