Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: big bow and small bow (2 in 1)

I need testers for my first-ever Ribblr pattern, two very simple quick bows. I’m looking for around 5 testers to test both.
Here are the requirements:

1. Deadline is Tuesday, March 14th (I can extend or change this if needed
  2. Please make a journal
  3. Please submit a photo of both bows
  4. After the pattern is published, testers will receive the pattern for free
    NOTE: This is free to test but later will likely become a paid pattern Thanks!
4 Likes

Its SO cute!!! I would LOVe to test this for you! I will tey my best to get it done, only problem ill face it procrastinating or school. Other then that, jothing else. Is there any other skills/things ill need to know abt it?

You just need to know how to chain, single crochet, slip stitch, and double crochet!

1 Like

Ik that all! :smiley:

Great! I’ll add you to the pattern.

1 Like

How sweet!
I can definitely proofread if you’d like… I could possibly whip these up as they look simple/fast enough

1 Like

I finished it! Both are adorable!

I used a 5mm hook, idk the weight of the yarn sorry.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll add you onto the pattern now.

1 Like

Because i finished the pattern, would you like me to remove myself from the testing pattern?

Thank you so much for finishing, and yes you may remove yourself, I’ll gift you the pattern when it’s published!

1 Like

So you know the designer had the ability to remove you as a tester while gifting the pattern… So you don’t need to remove yourself :blush:

1 Like

Ok! Thank youu!!

1 Like

absolutely! If it gets done at the same time, nobody will be forgotten. If you remove yourself now, the designer will have to manually add you later for gifting. If you stay there, all of the testers can be clicked and gifted and removed all at the same time in one action

2 Likes

Thank you, I had no idea!

3 Likes

Oh shoot! I already removed it! Im sorry!!

1 Like

Its ok! I’ll add you back when I gift ya’ll the pattern

1 Like

I can test the pattern for you