Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Bucket Hat

I need testers for my Bucket Hat, it’s due by the 1st of march, the testers will be gifted the pattern, Materials are included in the pattern. - pattern-Crochet ePattern

7 Likes

I’m in please send pattern thanks Lynn

3 Likes

When is the due date? What materials did you use? Will the testers be gifted the pattern?
Questions someone will ask. Depending on the due date I may be interested.

2 Likes

There is no mechanism inside ribblr to force a Tester to pay for a pattern and it is a practice not condoned by ribblr.
If you use the ribblr testing tools, you can simply remove the pattern.

2 Likes

You should never volunteer within ribblr for a test that threatens to charge you or makes you fill out a form. Be safe!

4 Likes

You should never volunteer within ribblr for a testing call that threatens to charge you or makes you fill out a form. These are not practices condoned by ribblr and are not part of the safe ribblr testing system.

3 Likes

I missed that part. Oops. Must read better.

3 Likes

What kind of yarn is needed?

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware of that. Thank you for pointing it out.

3 Likes

I also wasn’t aware of that. I was kinda just going off of whatever testers I have tested from before. That will not be included in the testing anymore. I’m sorry about that.

2 Likes

Weight 4 yarn. It should be under materials in the pattern.

2 Likes

Cool! I can test it for you!

2 Likes

Awesome let me add you to my testers

3 Likes

I would love to test this for you.

2 Likes

Okay! I’ll add you to the testers list. Thank you!!

2 Likes

I’d like to test for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Adding you right now! :smile:

3 Likes

Cute hat! Good luck with your test
Just a couple tips… Unless the pattern is published, we can’t see the materials so telling us the materials are listed in the pattern don’t help someone determine if they have the material to test for you… Also, it appears you have a new shop, so you need to log out, then log in so that we can see your shop from your profile :blush:
Last, I don’t have the time to test right now, but I’d be willing to proofread if you’d like (still only requesting for a copy of the pattern gifted to me, the same as your testers)

4 Likes