Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Crochet Cloud Tote bag Pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Cloud Tote bag Pattern - pattern-Crochet ePattern

37 Likes

Hi I can be a tester are their any requirements

2 Likes

i can test! let me know if their are any requirements!

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you very much! Requirements are to provide comments on sections that could be improved, areas that might not be clear, etc. as well as a couple of pictures that you would be happy for me to share! Let me know if that suits you and I’ll assign you as a tester :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! Thank you very much! Requirements are to provide comments and any improvements to the pattern as well as a couple of pictures that you would be happy for me to share! Let me know if that suits you and I’ll assign you as a tester!

3 Likes

I’d like to test! When does it need to be finished?

2 Likes

Preferably by the end of this week! I am quite flexible if you need more time. Let me know if you agree with the requirements and I’ll make you a tester for this bag :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really cute bag! Wish you the best with testing!

2 Likes

Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck!! This is such a cute bag.

2 Likes

Very cute bag! Good luck with your test!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and good luck with your test

2 Likes

That looks so pretty would love to be one of your testers :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would be more than happy to test this for you!

1 Like

I would love to test if you still need testers!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! And best of luck with the testing! Its super cute, and the name goes perfect with it :slight_smile: :heart:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to test if u still need testers

1 Like

Love to test!

1 Like

I can test

1 Like

what type of yarn and crochet hook did you use? I have a lot of beautiful yarn wich could be perfect for this gorgeous bag. If it is the wright yarn I would love to be a tester!

1 Like