Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Hemp Leaf Plush

I need testers for my Hemp Leaf Plush - pattern-Crochet ePattern

24 Likes

Sorry I can’t test anymore I don’t think I would be able to get it done in time sorry

3 Likes

Oh tjisd be a silly gift for my mother :joy: Id love to test it for ya

3 Likes

I want to try please :pray:

3 Likes

Ooh I would LOVE to try this, it seems like a cool pattern!

3 Likes

Id be happy to test for you if you need more

3 Likes

Hi! What’s the due date? I’d love to test if I have the time

7 Likes

I wish I had more yarn! It would be so cool to make this with the hemp yarn from Lion Brand. Best of luck with testing!!

4 Likes

I would love to test for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you are still in need, i would love to test for you

2 Likes

I would love to test for you, if you have any more room. I really like this pattern and could give the finish product to my sister. Anyways, good luck with testing and you have an amazing looking pattern!

2 Likes

I would ve very excited to test the pattern, it is a subject I am passionate about :slight_smile: . I have over a decade of crochet experience and have done pattern testing. You have designed a very cute plush.

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you if the slots aren’t full yet. It’s very adorable!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

My boyfriend would love this I’d be happy to test this for you !!!

2 Likes

My brother in law loves a bit of the green stuff. Its his birthday next month and im pretty sure he would appreciate this. If youre still in need of testers id love to take part :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have any more room I’d love to test this​:black_heart:

2 Likes

Omg if there is any slots open I would love to test

2 Likes

would love to help if theres still any availability

1 Like

Hey id love to test it for you, I’m super bored and don’t have any projects rn so I’d be able to do it fairly quickly :))

3 Likes

Hi there! I make a ton of plushies and would love to be a tester for you on this pattern! I have a very fast turn around time for finishing patterns so the due date for tested patterns is no concern! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes