Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Shy Guy!!

Calling all Crocheters! I’m looking for testers for my Shy Guy!! I hope the pattern is easy to use. - pattern-Crochet ePattern

9 Likes

Thats awesome! I would totally test, but i dont have enough red. Sorry. Good luck with testing though!

3 Likes

Hello, is there a due date? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello! If you do wish to test my pattern, there isn’t an exact date, I just need a clear photo of your finished product. I would love to have the photo within a week, but you can take up to 14 days if needed! Please let me know if you have any other questions! :grin:

3 Likes

I am happy to test this for you :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! And I actually don’t really have a due date, just whenever you can get to it is fine! Sorry about that.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but did you get my reply? It should have gone through, but I don’t see it on the page now.

2 Likes

Um no? Im not entirely sure what you’re talking about

2 Likes

You said that you didn’t have enough red, and I did reply, but I guess it didn’t go through.

It can be made in pretty much any color, it doesn’t have to be red! Red is just the most common Shy Guy color, and I had a LOT of it that I needed to use, so that’s what I made him!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I won’t be responding for probably around an hour and a half to two hours, but please feel free to message me anyway! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Oh, youre right! However, i dont think i have enough time and i personally prefer mini patterns. So sorry :pensive:

3 Likes

Oh that’s ok!! Do you mean lace crochet or just smaller patterns?

2 Likes

Just smaller patterns in general

2 Likes

Oh ok! I might be making a mini pattern soon too! (Starts with k and ends with irby.)

2 Likes

Ooh ok! Ill keep an eye out!

3 Likes

Omg your no sew pencil is adorable. I’m definitely gonna make that at some point.

2 Likes

Aw thanks!

2 Likes

I would love to test out this new shy guy I have enough yarn and time to make it

1 Like

Thank you!! That would very much be appreciated. I’ll add you to the tester list!

1 Like

I need testers for my Shy Guy!! Special thanks to @xhunni for being my first ever pattern tester! - pattern-Crochet ePattern

6 Likes

When is the due date?

1 Like