Tester Call for Plush Dango

Thank you to everyone who replied, I have enough testers now!

11 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern. I think i could try to use dowel. I don’t have Instagram or tik tok, but I can create journal here. I would use thinner yarn and I think i could finish testing in a few days.

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll add you to the testing group. Let me know if you have any questions! The pattern should be in your patterns now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would like to test!! I think i would use dowel . i would have to use acrylic yarn though, i will be able ro finish this pattern within a few days. I have tiktok and instagram so i could post pictures there.

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll add you to the list! I’ll send over the pattern shortly, you can begin as soon as you like.

2 Likes

Alright :))

3 Likes

If you are still looking for people I would love to test for you again! This so adorable!!

2 Likes

I would love to do this! Its simple and has a crocheted skewer too (I wont use a dowel). Im just starting amigurumi, and i think this would help a lot. I also have been thinking about making dango, just didnt know how. Thank you so much! If still available of course…

3 Likes

Oops got too excited and forgot to answer the questions :sweat_smile: Ribblr handle: crocheteraetc Instagram/Tiktok: @crochetera.etc . I think I can find a dowel somewhere and I would use Bernat Blanket and definitely finish in two weeks :dango::dango::dango:

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll take both of you! I have enough testers now so closing the thread. Thanks everyone who applied!

3 Likes