Tester call for Sewing: Basic Cushion Cover

Hi I hope you all are well. I am new to this platform and I have just completed my first pattern with instructions, I need testers for my Basic Cushion Cover - Sewing. Would any one be interested in trying my pattern and giving me feedback.

The due date 24th Feb. I will be picking testers on the 10th Feb. The best fabric to use would be cotton or linen. Any colour of your choice.

ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

17 Likes

cute!! i crochet tho

1 Like

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific fabric/fabric color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, congrats on your first post and good luck with testing! :smile:

3 Likes

I agree with Arts and Naps, knowing if a specific type of fabric is reccommended could be exceptionally helpful here!

I’m excited to see patterns for sewing projects, and I’m strongly considering applying but I will not apply without due dates, myself. ^-^;; Gotta manage my to-do list, y’know? ^-^

2 Likes

I could test depending on due date

Thank you all for responding :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, and more importantly thanks for pointing out my errors, it’s nice to be part of a community where constructive criticism is welcome I truly embrace all your help as you can see I am new and trying to understand how everything works. :smiley:

Have great day.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.