Tester call for Sewing: The Lindsay Tiered Maxi Skirt

I need testers for my Lindsay Tiered Maxi Skirt - Sewing ePattern
Due Date: 10 April 2024
Additional Requirements:
You will need approx approx. 2-2.5m of suitable non-stretch fabric and some elastic for the waist.
Please send me photos of the finished makes! Any feedback on the pattern is welcome! <3
Click pattern photo to apply:

24 Likes

Omg my wish has been answered eeek!!! I’ve been wanting one of these skirts for the longest time and I have 2 yards of fabric in various colors!

5 Likes

omg this will so match u perfectly (idk u irl but ik it’s gonna match <33)

4 Likes

I don’t know if I accidentally applied to be a tester, but I didn’t mean to- sry I can’t sew​:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Is this easy ? :sweat_smile: I just started learning how to sew on my sewing machine and havent really done a project yet! A skirt sounds fun. I have 3 yards of fabric I havent used. Is that enough to make a skirt for a size xxl?

3 Likes

Ahh, that’s perfect!

1 Like

Yes, it’s a fairly simple pattern to follow, you’re also welcome to reach out and I’ll help wherever I can <3

2 Likes

Are these in childsizes too? Im a big gal and look like no-ones business in maxis so if i were to help it would have to be for my dd.

3 Likes

Her pattern says you can adjust the skirt to any size

3 Likes

Yes :grin: it can be made any size and length :ribbon:

3 Likes

omg this is the cutest! i would so love to test!
i have white fabric and it would literally be so perfect!!!
love the design!

3 Likes

This is so cool!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.