Tester Call for the Lighthouse Keeper's Top!!

Pattern tester call!!!

This simple summer top is a super easy crochet piece. It is made to measure which means it’s made directly from the measurements you take of yourself. This ensures that the pattern will fit anyone who crochets it!

It is beginner-friendly and took me around 8 hours to finish (and I’m not that fast of a crocheter :wink:)

I will be closing the testing call on April 3rd and contacting crocheters, so make sure to fill out the form in my bio if you’d like to be considered!

If you are interested in testing, respond to this post and I’ll send you a Google Forms to fill out!

(p.s. the tentative name for this top is the Lighthouse Keeper’s Top because it was inspired by summers in Cape Cod, but let me know if you have another name idea!)

7 Likes

Yea id love to!

6 Likes

What size yarn do you prefer this to be made in? I have some really springy looking hand dyed yarn in fingering weight. I would love to test it in my daughters size, she wears a size lg Tshirt and she is 9. I may have enough dk weight or worsted weight also.

4 Likes

The pattern is made to measure meaning it’s all based on your (or your daughter’s) measurements, so you can use whatever yarn or hook you’d like!

4 Likes

Nice. That’s how I make my patterns too but wanted to make sure that if you chose me to test for you that I would be able to create it in the size yarn you want. I will look for your form and apply :slight_smile: that too is super cute and looks like summer time!

4 Likes

I’d love to test this for you! I can make it in toddler, teen, or adult size for myself or my girls.

4 Likes

I actually don’t have a form up, this is my first time using Ribblr so I have no idea where I can post it. I have it on my Insta and TikTok bio (@acreatorliveshere) or you can give me your Insta and I can send it to you.

5 Likes

That works for me. I’m not real familiar with the ins and outs of ribblr either. My inst is Lacydarlin and my email is lacyhorton30@gmail.com if that is easier for ya :slight_smile: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes