Tester Call for the Waffly Love Bag

[CLOSED] Hello beautiful people!!
I am looking for crocheters to help me test my latest design ‘Waffly Love Bag’
This is a fun and quick bag pattern.

Level: Advanced Beginner

The bag measures L:7inches, W:9inches

Due Date: 2 weeks from when the pattern is sent. The bag works up pretty fast. But if you need time I’m willing to extend.

Materials required
•Any size 4 or 5 yarn which is suitable for bags that meets the gauge. {I used chenille yarn with 3.5mm thickness approx 100gms & Cotton Dk yarn approx 30g for the ruffles}
• Hook size recommended with the yarn { I used 5mm}
• Stitch Markers
• Tape Measure
• Scissors
• Chain & O- ring (optional)

Gauge Required: 11sts * 4 rows = 4 inches (Using dc sts)

Chosen testers will be contacted on 19th September
Testers must have a PUBLIC Instagram account.

Testers will be required to post at least 1 WIP photo. On completion submit well lit clear photos- flat lays and worn pics along with a short video clip (in 9:16 ratio)

If you are interested to help me or know anyone who would like to do, comment below your Instagram handle.
If you have any questions feel free to comment here or send a DM

Thank you so much!!

31 Likes

I would love to test for you

2 Likes

Thank you what’s your insta id

1 Like

Thats so awesome!
@lupes.stitches

1 Like

@Itsamber ssw your post saying you wanted to test patterns…look how cute!!

2 Likes

Yes i saw this! Its so cute! I just didnt know if id have enough yarn for it

2 Likes

Thank you. I have sent a message on your insta id :blush:

1 Like

It consumes less than 100gms. You could give it a try :blush:

aww that sucks, it’s so cute!

1 Like

Do consider applying if you have the time…

1 Like

That’s adorable! I would love to test for you, my insta handle is @anis.crochet.corner :heart:

1 Like

I’d love to test it!! My Instagram account is: @pandie.crochet​:pleading_face::heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

This is absolutely adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m just terrible with technology :see_no_evil: haha

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you can check my insta for more details if you are interested to test :smiling_face:

1 Like

Is this an “official” testing call, because I clicked on the pucture and it did not taje me to the tester request page??

I would love to test this. @Tehnaz7 Could you please check your testing link?

Thanks and good luck everyone!
GG

1 Like

I unfortunately don’t, I’m a college student lol but I love the design :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! This is an official tester call. My Instagram handle is @crazinessovercrochet7

I’d love to do this, but have no idea how to do a videi in 9:16 … darn! Guess Ill just wait for release day.

God Bless,
GG

1 Like

my crochet instagram is @wonderartscrochet - it’s currently inactive but i can still post there for this