Tester call for Wavy T-Shirt Crochet Pattern

I’m looking for testers for my Wavy T-Shirt Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern. It is available for testing now, reply if you’re interested and let me know your skill level. I’ll be looking for about 3 or 4 testers.

• Sizes included: XXS - 3X
  • Approximately 200/300 m of worsted weight cotton yarn for 2 colors
  • 4mm and 5mm hooks needed
  • Intermediate skill level
  • Please provide any feedback and/or pictures of your final project
  • Please complete your project within 1 month
  • Along with the Ribblr e-pattern, I can send the PDF of the pattern if requested
14 Likes

Ah I’d love to test this! I’m going to see if I have worsted weight in two colors (I know I have one, I would just have to look out for the other one). I’d be a 2XL to 3XL depending on measurements. Replying so I have this in my back pocket!

I would say I’m of advanced level. :slight_smile: I have clothing pictures of previous clothes I’ve done on ravelry if you want some references there.

6 Likes

Hi, I’d love to test this pattern. I think i will be size m or l. I have crocheted many clothes before so I think i am up to the task!

7 Likes

Hi I would love to test this lovely top I am a size small or Xs. I have made a few garments :heart::+1:

6 Likes

Hi i would like to help test please ! Im intermediate with some advanced and have completed garments in the past. Im also on ravelry. I would test size XL :slight_smile:

6 Likes