Tester call for Winnie the Boo

I need 2-3 testers for my Winnie the Boo ghost doll. He’s kind of a ghost Pooh mashup. I used an H hook, Just Chenille and Parfait chunky yarn to create him but he can be done with a regular 4 ply yarn such as red heart super saver or Big twist. He will just come out less fuzzy and a little smaller. I believe it to be a good beginner-intermediate Amigurumi pattern. It requires knowledge of SC, HDC, INC, DEC and working in BLO and FLO. I would just like you to be able to complete it within a week, journal your progress and provide feedback, especially on what level you think it belongs. Thanks for checking this out.

10 Likes

Fun, good luck with your test

4 Likes

I’m new in crocheting and I don’t have chenille or velvet yarn yet. Would it be possible to use a regular cotton yarn?

4 Likes

Yes! It should be fine with any yarn type.
You just might need to use a different hook size.

5 Likes

I added you. It should be in your patterns now if you want to check it out.

5 Likes

I’m not really familiar with this website’s “journalling” but I’ll take some pictures and give my feedback when I’m done :white_heart:

5 Likes

That works for me! I’m new to this website (bit not amigurumi or crocheting) as well but really loving it the more I get to know it.

5 Likes