Tester call interest

This isn’t a tester call, however I would love to know if anyone would be interested in testing this Lip-ice/Lip balm/ Chapstick cover/holder (what makes you think I’m unsure of what to call it haha)

I thought to ask as I didn’t have much interest in my very first tester call unfortunately :disappointed:

I’m a softy so if your not interested because you may not like it please ignore but if your not interested because you feel it may not need one that’s okay to say if you’d like to​:hugs: :bouquet:

This pattern has back loop only, front and back post half double crochet as well as the crab stitch in it :grin:

I enjoy adding different stitches to try help with learning new ones :hugs:

Thank you for any and all replys it’s greatly appreciated :hugs:

14 Likes

Nicee! Good luck

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

I don’t have the time or yarn to test rn, but I could definitely see someone wanted to test! It’s just that rn there are a lot of chapstick holders out there :sob: but it is an adorable pattern! Good luck with testing! <3 :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

I would absolutely love to do work this pattern.

1 Like

i’ve never tested a pattern before but am really confident in crochet! i’d love to test it!

1 Like

Thank you so much :hugs:

Thank you so much :hugs: I just may do a tester call :smiling_face:

I would test! I always loose or break (from skiing) my lip balm… :flushed::sweat_smile::joy:

I think I would call it a lip balm holder or a lip balm cover. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Aww no that’s the reason I designed it my best friend asked because she is always loosing hers :see_no_evil: thank you so much :hugs: struggling with the name also because of what it’s called in different countries haha

1 Like