Tester call It’s Fall Mesh Sweater!

Hi guys I am new here so I hope I am doing everything right :smile:
I am looking for pattern testers for my new sweater. Looking for someone in every size sx-5xl and even beginners that are looking for their first big project!
More info & and you can apply in google form I will try to comment it below (doesn’t let me post it) and if it doesn’t work I will put in in my instagram description! @artsymaki

30 Likes

That’s pretty!
You can’t link the Google form until you become a member in the community

And good luck with your test

15 Likes

Thanks for the info!

9 Likes

Hi, I’d love to be a tester! I would probably be a medium or small depending on the measurements. When is the deadline?

9 Likes

Hey! @ArtsyMaki
Welcome to the ribblr community!

7 Likes

I would love to know the deadline! If it is far out enough I would love to make it. I am moving and can’t crochet anything until mid to late November. I completely understand if that doesn’t work for you :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Pretty! I‘d also love to test your pattern :slight_smile: I‘m a size xs

7 Likes

Deadline is 22nd October! If you are interested let me know where to send you the application link!

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Deadline is 22nd October. So hopefully there will be a finished pattern you can make by than. Good luck on your move!

7 Likes

Hi! I could probably do a medium or large if you still need testers!

7 Likes

Let me know know where to send you the application link or find it in my instagram description and apply!

6 Likes

I do! Let me know where I can send you the application link or find it in my instagram bio (artsymaki)!

7 Likes

Could you possibly email it to me? A good email would be enby.m3shroom@gmail.com

6 Likes

I would love to test medium

4 Likes

how beautiful!!! if you still need testers i would love to test a small​:heart: my instagram is fullsuncrochet_
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I’m interested, please send me the link!

5 Likes

Hii, let me know where can I send it to you!

4 Likes

I can’t send it here. Just let me know your email or instagram:)

4 Likes

Nermeen10@gmail.com

3 Likes