TESTER CALL 🚨 Koala Pattern (CLOSED)

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day! I need some testers for my crochet Koala pattern, I would recommend this for advanced beginners or intermediate since you need a small crochet hook.

You’ll need:

• 2.75 mm crochet hook
  • Light blue, white, black and purple acrylic yarn (or whatever colors you like)
  • Stitch markers
  • Stuffing
  • Tapestry needle

The testing will begin December 27th and end January 10th. I will be accepting testers until December 29th, after the 29th I will no longer be accepting any testers. Depending on when you sign up, you will have 1-2 weeks to complete the testing, which will be plenty of time since this is a quick 1 day project. I would like to have at least 5 testers, more are always welcome! I will send a private message with more details when you sign up! You must complete the testing on time, inform me of any mistakes/misspellings found in the pattern, and send me pictures of the finished koala. Thank you to all those in advance who want to help out!

23 Likes

Hyy! I’d love to test your pattern. I’ts so adorable and i actually looked for a similar one :blush:.

6 Likes

That’s such an adorable koala bear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern. It’s so cute!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll send a private message to you :blush:

3 Likes

Great!! I’ll send a private message!

4 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test your adorable pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Fantastic, I’ll add you to the private group chat!

3 Likes

Cute little koala :koala: adorable, I like to test it for you :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! And thanks for applying!

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

I would love to be a tester

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!! I’ll add you to the private group chat!

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Queen! Thanks for applying!!

4 Likes

So cute. I love koalas :koala:

4 Likes

Hi I would love to test this pattern for you. Will a 3.75 mm hook work as well? Thanks :koala:

4 Likes

hey! the koala looks adorable! I‘d love to test your pattern : )

4 Likes

Yes a 3.75 will work as well, your koala will just be a little bigger but won’t affect the testing at all :slight_smile: I’ll send a you a private message!!

4 Likes

Thanks for applying!! I’ll send a private message with more info :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Great I’ll add you to the group private message!

3 Likes