TESTER CALL!!! Sprouty The cow (CLOSED!)

Thats fine with me it may take me a minute to figure out the journal workings and stuff but im a fast learner!

3 Likes

ok great i’ve sent the pattern.

4 Likes

Ive got it and im almost done!

4 Likes

k that’s great, I’m so excited to see the finished result.

2 Likes

May I please test??

3 Likes

Some people haven’t replied to me yet it so u can definitely but is it ok if u made a journal and if you can keep in regular contact with me if u need help etc back thank you so much to asking to test.

2 Likes

Also ur pfp is really cute.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2022-06-27 12.34.38 PM
I’m all finished the pattern looks good the only thing I recommend is adding stuffing to the materials list but other than that the pattern is amazing! Thank you for letting me test! :cow:

4 Likes

I finished him and hes so cate! The only thing id have to say about the pattern is if you can put row# and thungs on where to attach everything! But other tjan that this pattern was awesome! Thank you for letting me test it!

5 Likes

awww it’s so cute, I can’t believe I forgot to add stuffing to the materials.

3 Likes

awww I love the yarn u used it is sooo cute.

3 Likes

Thank you! I used hobby lobbys yarn bee velvet yarn

3 Likes

Heyy guys I want to post Sprouty tomorrow so could you let me know how u are going on with the pattern and if you can’t let me know.

3 Likes

I would love to test even though it is probably to late. I think plush yarns would look super cute and i would love to play around the colors if that is okay with you. Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry I want to publish Sprouty today so I am not looking for any more testers but thank you so much for all your support and if I need testers for any other pattern then you’ll be the first on my list.

2 Likes

i can never get the white yarn bee to close a magic circle for me but your cow is so cute!!

4 Likes

here’s my sprouty the cow all done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i didn’t have any issue with reading the pattern & i believe someone already mentioned stuffing not being in the material list but other than that i didn’t see an issue with the pattern !! thank you again for letting me test​:heart::heart:

6 Likes

I can never get any of tose yarns to clos3 fo4 one so i use the chain 2 method works just as well!

2 Likes

aww thank you so much I love how you change the legs its sooo cute.

3 Likes

I loved the eyes u used as well.

3 Likes