💖💝TESTER CALL Valentine’s Love Bug Ladybug 🐞

Hi everyone! Long time since I haven’t been posting!

I am looking for 5-6 testers who would like to help me test this pattern

• The testers will be chosen in like 4-5 days ( i am writing down the pattern at this moment in both Spanish and English, so let me know with which language you would feel most comfortable with)

Its an intermediate pattern and is minimal sewing-no sew. The parts where you will sew would be the heart appliqués and attaching the antennae to the amigurumi

If you want to apply let me know in the comments below but having in mind the following:

• Favoriting my shop
  • I would highly appreciate if you could have it done in 10 days since the moment you are chosen
  • Make a journal of your final result
  • Willing to give constructive feedback with photos through a private message
  • Post it on your social media and tag me! :slight_smile: (this last sentence is optional if you dont have a way to do it)

And I think this would be all for now.
Dont hesitate to write me if there is anything you would like to know!

~ happy crocheting and i read you in the comments!:slight_smile:

19 Likes

How long does he take?

5 Likes

It is a quick project since its made with blanket yarn, but I think it depends on each person, I made it in two afternoons because i had to make several trial and errors :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I want to test! What yarn are you using?

5 Likes

I would love to test!!!

5 Likes

This looks really cute I would love to test this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

4 Likes

It’s so cute! Good luck with your test! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: I was using blanket yarn with 6 mm hook! I will have you added :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I will have you added, thank you so so much!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much for your words!!:slight_smile: I will have you added :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think this is adorable and I’d love to test it. I prefer English but understand a bit of Spanish

2 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to test, and I fell more comfortable with Spanish :heartpulse:

1 Like

I would love to test!

1 Like

Hi ! I would love to test it , preferably in Spanish please :relaxed:

I would love to test this can we use any yarn

Hey I was wondering when you are releasing the pattern for testing since its still not showing up for me under the testing section :innocent:

2 Likes

Mine isn’t showing up either

2 Likes

I was wondering when the testing gets released too!!! Mines not showing up either

3 Likes