Tester call.

This most likely won’t be typed up for a couple of weeks, but I’m in the market for some testers for the #cosycottageblanket

42 Likes

What is the due date you’ll have for the testers?

6 Likes

It took me roughly ten weeks so I plan to split it into a crochet along and allow twelve weeks from when I send the pattern to the end.

8 Likes

This is AWESOME! Look at all that texture :star_struck: Idk what qualifications you might be looking for, but I would be thrilled to test it, and I think the CAL format sounds cool!

6 Likes

I love the CAL idea - I’d love to test this!!:relaxed:

6 Likes

I’d love to test this- I’ve never seen a blanket like this before it’s so cute​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thank you three. I am going to put a call out on my Instagram too so this is just for the ribblr features version (will be the same as the other one). Just want to make sure I typed it all right. Three testers is enough. I will get back to you when my three children sleep long enough to type all this up. It’s a mammoth blanket with loads of different stitches so it will take a while. X

9 Likes

Oh my, it’s soooo beautiful! I admire the patience and hours of work spent on it :weary: Great job! And good luck with the testing :two_hearts:

6 Likes

wow this is beautiful!!! good luck on your test🫶🏼🫶🏼

6 Likes

:eyes::open_mouth::astonished: Wow! That’s amazing! Good luck with your test!

5 Likes

Beautiful! :heart:Good luck with your test!

5 Likes

So amazing! Love it :heart_eyes: Good luck with testing!!

4 Likes

Aww this is beautifully done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Very cute!

5 Likes

I’m obsessed, I would love to test!

5 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! It’s so beautiful! Reminds me of the stories my dad tells of his mom in Ireland! I would love to test it if you still need testers!

4 Likes

I’d love to test as well :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

In from Ireland. Locally there is a row of these cute cottages. All painted different colours. That was my inspiration.

I think I’m okay for testers now. Thank you. If I do need more though I will come to this thread.

I will update you when it is being released. X

7 Likes

I have sent the test!!! Eeek.

4 Likes

I have sent the test! Eek

4 Likes

Awesome!! I’ll get started on it today!:relaxed:

4 Likes