Tester call! 🚨

Super cute! Best of luck with testing! I just love the play of words in the name!! :heart:

6 Likes

I would love to have the opportunity but I have never done a reverse single crochet before so Im unsure if I could help!

5 Likes

Hi! You could still help because there is a tutorial in the pattern! You would also have about a week before getting the pattern sent to you if you want to practice that specific stitch.

5 Likes

i wpuld love love love to test ur pattern! hope theres still room to test :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Id love to test it! Once you dont mind it being a different colour ?

7 Likes

Super cute! Good luck with testing, I love it! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

this is adorable!! would love to test (:

3 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

If there is still room then yes I wouldn’t mind testing! I just wanted to put it out there that I didn’t know how to do the reverse single crochet!

4 Likes

Super cute! Would we have to send photos in? I’d be happy to test! :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Yes I would need photos!

4 Likes

Just letting everyone know that the tester call is full on ribblr! I am going to do two groups of testers though. One here and one on Instagram. If you didn’t get chosen and would still like to apply, I have 9 slots left in Instagram. My Instagram is(@sierracrochets07) I am so excited to get this pattern out to everyone!!

3 Likes

I wasn’t expecting this to fill up so fast! I am so grateful for everyone that applied to this tester call. I’m sorry to anyone that wasn’t able to test this pattern for me this time :purple_heart: I know I said I was going to let everyone know on the 25th but I’m so excited and can’t wait any longer :joy: the deadline will stay the same. My testers are:
@Angelique1226
@xhunni
@BeHappy4
@kelscraftedcritters
@LittleCoco
@TheYarnArts
@croshayna
@loststardust
@Frogfrog
@Saoirse78
So excited to send this out to everyone! You will receive the pattern January 24th (January 25th for me) so that would make the deadline February 24th (February 25th for me)

11 Likes

Thank you so much, I can’t wait to test it! :relaxed::sparkles:

5 Likes

SO EXCITED!!!
THANK YOU.
Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I’m so excited!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to test the little guy! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

thankyou for selecting me to test! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Omg thank you so much for picking me as your tester, Can’t wait to test the pattern! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

5 Likes