Tester call! 🚨

Just letting everyone know that the tester call is full on ribblr! I am going to do two groups of testers though. One here and one on Instagram. If you didn’t get chosen and would still like to apply, I have 9 slots left in Instagram. My Instagram is(@sierracrochets07) I am so excited to get this pattern out to everyone!!

I’m looking for 5-10 pattern testers to test out my Tea Rex (dinosaur boba) crochet pattern. The pattern is fully written and ready for testing! I’m going to add a picture as soon as I can! I only have a few requirements for testing:

•you need to know all amigurumi basics (sc, inc, working in rounds, invisible dec)

• you need to know reverse single crochet (there is a tutorial in the pattern if there’s any confusion)

• you need to know how to change colors

• make sure to point out any errors in the pattern

That’s all the requirements I have! I will choose testers on January 25 and would like testing to end on February 25. That is more than enough time to finish this project.

38 Likes

The sketch is so adorable! I would absolutely love to test it, although I did have some questions!

7 Likes

I would happily test this for you :grin:

7 Likes

Happy I Like It GIF
I can’t tell you how many times I have wanted to do this myself! Having to make the whole thing myself every time is time and money consuming

8 Likes

I have all of the pieces! I just can’t sew them without my needle! I promise I didn’t just write a pattern with no work at all :joy:

7 Likes

GIF by HIF Australia

6 Likes

if you think about though…isnt a line drawing how we buy all our sewing patterns?

7 Likes

Ummmmm yes? I don’t know how to sew :sweat_smile: I’ve never bought a sewing pattern :joy:

6 Likes

spit take GIF

6 Likes

If it’s not to late I would love to!!!

8 Likes

This is so cute!!! Could this be tested with super bulky blanket yarn? If so I’d love to help if you need more testers! Either way though congrats on the new pattern! Can’t wait till you find that darn darning needle!!!

5 Likes

Yes I used worsted weight, but I’d love to see a variety of yarns used! And I just attached a picture :joy:

5 Likes

OMG!!! So cute!!! Love it!!! That is adorable!!!

5 Likes

Thank you! Like I said in the main post, I’ll get back to all testers on January 25th for me. But for most people it will be January 24th!

5 Likes

Cool idea!!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would love to test this!!

6 Likes

so cute!!! i would love to test this for you:) i can have it done by the end of the weekend!!!

6 Likes

You would get the pattern in about a week

5 Likes