🎉Tester Call🎉

I have just recently started writing patterns.
I just started on Ribblr. I would love it if 3 people would be willing to help me out and test my pattern. And be willing to send me a photo of the finished product!
Meet Cherry the Chick

16 Likes

Where do you find safety eyes that big?

5 Likes

I would like to help out, but I probably need to find another way for the eyes because I don’t have ones that big :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh my gosh this reminds me of those Beanie Boos! :heart_eyes::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I order my safety eyes off of ali express. They take along time to arrive. But worth it.

4 Likes

Oh I think another eye option for the pattern would be perfect.

5 Likes

Ooh felt eyes would work well :blush:

5 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091Z1P335/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_7YK8ZGJ17910QCX2FG1E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) not sure if this will work as a link but they are pretty close to the eyes used in this pattern and they are available on Amazon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve never purchased them so I can’t verify if they are good quality but it’s just something I found

7 Likes

Super cute pattern! Congrats :clap:

6 Likes

I would love to test!

6 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this cutie for you! My Instagram is @magwcrochet if you want to check out my other work first! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s so adorable and those eyes are awesome! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you all so much! I have 2 testers now!

6 Likes

If you’d like a third, I’d love to do this Patten

6 Likes

If I could pls test that pattern I would love it. Coincidentally, my niece wants a plush just like that one.

6 Likes