Tester thank you for Gourdon Goose

Please join me in celebrating these talented testers and their beautiful creations! :two_hearts:

Shop the pattern here: Sweetened with Yarn

22 Likes

Love them all! Congrats on the pattern release!

6 Likes

Happy release day! Thank you for having me as a tester! :heart_hands: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Wonderful job testers! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Your testers did all such a great job! I loove every goose of them​:heart:. Congrats on releasing this adorable pattern​:partying_face:

5 Likes

Awww so cute! :face_holding_back_tears: Testers did amazing! :heart_hands:

Congrats on the release! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

congrats on the pattern release! :tada: your testers did an amazing job! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Congrats on the cute release and great job everyone!
Honk Goose Meme

3 Likes

Congrats on the release!!! Your testers did amazing :partying_face:

Dancing Goose Among Pigeons

2 Likes

congrats on the release, all of your testers did so awesome! their geese turned out soo cute :)

2 Likes

Yayy! Congrats on the release!:two_hearts::partying_face::growing_heart:

1 Like

aww cutee! cg on the releasee

Congrats on the release, tester did amazing job! He is adorable, as soon as my husband gets able to go back to work(he os out 3 months because a surgery) I am definitely buying this cutie. I have several porch geese and desk geese so I loooovvee geese lol